Oh, the things you can buy for your Valentine at German Street Coffee and Candlery! Fragrant candles (yum, pomegrante), really cute cards, chocolate fondue mix, bath salts in the shapes of flowers and lips, and DeFluri’s chocolates (locally made near Shepherdstown) are all pictured here but there’s more…
- wines of all varieties, including sparkly Prosecco for toasting your sweetie
- gourmet cheeses, crackers and other foodstuffs – maybe a Valentine’s Day picnic by candlelight?
- lots of scented body lotions, bath bars and soaps
- a large assortment of coffees and teas, along with all the accoutrements – I especially adore the ‘honey dippers’ and individual-sized loose teapots with built-in filters
- West Virginia food products including jams, honey and hot sauces
Please stop by German Street Coffee and Candlery while shopping Shepherdstown for Valentine’s Day – you’re sure to find something that’s perfect for a Valentine’s Day gift.
Jeanne & Jim at the Thomas Shepherd Inn B&B in Shepherdstown, WV